Moladira Skills’ HR Support function has been developed for small and medium sized companies that does not spesialise in Human Capital arena. This service offering affords companies the relevant support from an HR administration, strategy and employee/industrial relations perspective to ensure that people systems are utilized and managed optimally.
This service offering is ideal due to the cost structure as not a lot of small and medium sized businesses have the capital to employ full time resources and spesialists that will focus on managing this critical element within the business.
• A once off Start-up Kit that will include all basic HR templates and training
➢ Employment Contract and related documents
➢ Code of Conduct
➢ Disciplinary guidelines
➢ All warning templatess
• Induction will be provided in terms of the use of the documents as well as the techniques that need to be adopted when difficult conversations need to happen
• Employee/Industrial Relations on call 24/7
➢ Unlimited telephonic access to a Moladira Skills representative for any enquiries related to industrial relations
➢ Unlimited access for email queries (24 turnaround time)
➢ This service is based on monthly premium per employee and this fee is payable a month in advance
• Representation at the CCMA or hearings is accessible as well, but these rate will be shared when in consultation. A Petrol charge will apply as well as an hourly rate. You as the valued Client will understand why external representation at hearings are critical once you have engaged with one of our spesialists
• Training will be provided to all key stakeholders i.e. team leaders on Processes